<<<<<<<<SCE POWER SCHEDULED POWER OUTAGES>>>>>>>>
ALL CITIZENS AFFECTED BY POWER OUTAGES IN RELATION TO SCE CREWS SHOULD HAVE BEEN CONTACTED BY SCE REGARDING DATES AND LENGTH OF OUTAGES. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS REGARDING THESE PROJECTS, UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED CONTACT SCE DIRECTLY AT 1-800-611-1911.
Here are Crew Notifications from SCE for the City of Palm Springs:
Monday April 24, 2017 @ 8:30AM - 1:30PM
Customers Affected: 31
Commercial Customers Affected: 4
South side of Escoba Drive 700 feet of El Cielo
Wednesday - April 26, 2017 @ 1:30AM - 6:00AM
Customers Affected: 0
Commercial Customers Affected: 34
140 South Sunrise Way - Ralph's Market - rear SE Corner
Wednesday - April 26, 2017 @ 8:30AM - 7:00PM
Customers Affected: 11
Commercial Customers Affected: 0
2203 Southridge Drive - Southridge Estates
Thursday - April 27, 2017 @ 8:00AM - 3:30PM
Customers Affected: 27
Commercial Customers Affected: 2
Calle Ajo PowerPole -90' E & 300' S of Intersection Calle Ajo & Ramon Road
When a traffic signal is not working or flashing red, the intersection should be treated as a four-way stop. All drivers should come to a complete stop and wait their turn before proceeding forward or turning.
Please note that the outage times are estimated. Outages may not begin or end at the stated times, and your power may be turned on and off more than once during the outage period. In order to cause you the least amount of inconvenience, we isolate the outages down to the smallest area possible and complete the work as safely and as quickly as we can. Please note that this outage may not be related to any rotating outages that could be occurring in your area.
How to Prepare and Lessen the Impact of an Outage:
• Download the SCE mobile app available on the App Store and Google Play to stay updated on the event status.
• To reduce the potential for loss of data and/or damage to your equipment, be sure to shut off or disconnect all sensitive electronic equipment, such as computers and fax machines, before the outage begins. Please note that a system reboot may be required if your system must disconnect from a server, and turning off or disconnecting some equipment may cause cached data to be lost.
• This outage will affect your alarm systems and may affect private phone systems. Please contact your security and/or phone companies to let them know you have experienced an outage.
• Make sure you can override or manually operate your security gates.
• If you plan to operate an emergency generator during the outage, please call SCE at (800) 990-7788. Knowing you have a generator at your facility will help us protect our employees from possible electrical backfeed.
• If you do not have a generator, you might consider renting a portable one if needed. Please note that SCE cannot reimburse you for this cost.
For information on the status of this outage, please call (888) 759-6056 or visitwww.sce.com/outage and reference the outage number(s) above. For other questions about this outage, you may contact us up to 24 hours prior to the scheduled outage start time by sending an e-mail to email@example.com, or you may call (855) 683-9067 between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. You can also follow us on Twitter @SCE_Business and join SCE Business Group on LinkedIn for energy-saving tips, program updates, and much more.