|3200 E. Tahquitz Canyon Way
P.O. Box 2743
Palm Springs, CA 92262
Phone: (760) 323-8214
Fax: (760) 322-8320
Follow us on Twitter @BeSustainablePS
- April 18, 2015 8 AM FREE Shredding and E Waste Event at City Hall www.choosetoreuseps.com
- NEWEST Lawn Buy Back! More $ for GRASS CONVERSION
- Sustainable Saturday Film Series at the Camelot
- Grant for School Gardens
- Green Business Partnership Program FREE
- FREE Energy and Water Saving kits- includes three faucet aerators and a low-flow shower head to help you save energy and water. Request your free kit at http://www.socalgas.com/for-your-home/energy-savings/starter-kit.shtml
The City of Palm Springs - A Leader in EV Infrastructure.
Installations of electric vehicle charging stations funded through a ReConnect California grant, MSRC and AQMD grants. Charging is at no cost to EV owners and is reserved for EV's. Other locations: Village Green, Convention Center and downtown parking garage, PS International Airport, Visitors Center, Library and City Hall. Use an app for a smart phone such as PlugShare to find.
Our citizens and staff are committed to making this Your Sustainable City by contributing to a clean and healthy environment, community engagement and a thriving economy. The City of Palm Springs Office of Sustainability invites you to help shape the future of your community.
We are interested in your feedback and ideas. Call anytime at 760-323-8214.
NEED TO FIND BIKE PARKING? See our Interactive Map Below